Are you a self-motivated go-getter who loves talking to people and helping them improve their quality of life? If so, Otofonix may be the place for you.
We are a leading distributor of cost effective hearing solutions, and have established a strong presence in the eCommerce marketplace. With the new legislation allowing the sale of Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids, Otofonix has established a strong brand and a strong position in this new marketplace.
We are searching for self-motivated, passionate individuals to join our team to help us continue providing award winning level of customer service and help grow our brand.
The Product Support Specialist is a mix between a customer support and incoming sales rep without any sales quotas. Stated simply, you will be supporting existing customers and providing product advice to new customers.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9A - 5:30P
What you will be doing:
- Engage customers over the phone and establish a rapport
- Provide troubleshooting assistance over the phone, online chat, and email.
- Conduct post-purchase follow-up calls to offer support in using their new device.
- Offering solutions to the customer based on their specific needs and hearing loss.
- Help to process returns and replacements and refurbish returned devices.
- Help train future employees (Management Opportunities Available in future)
What you will not be doing:
- Interacting with customers face to face
- Conducting Hearing Tests, hearing evaluations, programming or adjusting hearing aids. (Programmable Hearing Aids may be offered in the near future)
- Will not be required to “Sell” - we do not have sales quotas. In fact we discourage "selling"!
Who you are:
- Motivated by helping others
- Ambitious attitude with a focus on customer service.
- A drive to move up in a company and become a supervisor
- An entrepreneur mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Looking for a long-term career and not just another job
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Minimum of 1-year customer service phone experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently on special projects
- Computer Proficiency - Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM software
- Compensation based on relevant experience