- $56,645 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
"Transitioning Austin's homeless neighbors into an engaged community through shelter, opportunity, and
Job Title - Reporting Specialist
Reports To - Director of Quality & Data
What is TOOF?
The Other Ones Foundation (TOOF) is a nonprofit that offers extremely low-barrier work opportunities,
case management, and humanitarian aid to people experiencing homelessness. TOOF offers several
homeless services related programs which include the WorkForce First (WFF) program, the Mobile
Hygiene Clinic, Going Home, and the service coordinator for the Esperanza Community.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
The Other Ones Foundation strives to nurture and empower an inclusive environment in which everyone
is recognized, valued and respected for their contribution regardless of the color of their skin, their gender
identity or gender expression, where they live or who they love. Leveraging the diversity of our
organization is essential to our ability to strengthen the mission of our organization: The Other Ones
Foundation transitions Austin's homeless neighbors into an engaged community through shelter,
opportunity, and support.
The Reporting Specialist will report to the Director of Quality & Data and will be responsible for reporting
outputs and outcomes to State, County, and City contract funders and private foundation grants. S/he will
serve on 2 multidisciplinary committees focused on data integrity and service quality, and will work with
program leadership to ensure accurate and timely reporting. While grants and contracts are a main focus,
the Reporting Specialist will be joining a small team and may cross-train with the Data Impact Specialist
to support areas such as staff training, client surveys, dashboard visualizations, and evaluations of data
- Maintain contract reporting calendar in Apricot, Outlook, EveryAction, or other platforms and track
- due dates and on-time submission.
- Track and monitor contract requirements, data sources, required KPIs, definitions and metrics.
- Coordinate quarterly internal audits of client files.
- Prepare and submit reports to funders according to monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual
- schedules, often in consultation and collaboration with program managers.
- Support renewal and development of new contracts and grants with new data or observations
- about challenges in meeting previous metrics.
- Develop data collection tools and reporting structures in the client database as needed for new
- contract requirements or internal program design and goals.
- Prepare for funder monitoring and assist with responding to findings.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Public Health or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with web-based database tools, especially Apricot, or similar such as ETO or
- Penelope (coding and programming not required).
- Grant/contract reporting experience
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP,
- Pivot tables)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with City of Austin Partner Grants and HMIS/ServicePoint or similar platforms
- Knowledge of homeless service provision
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Dental insurance Offered
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance Offered - 50% of employee premium paid
- Paid time off - Vacation & Sick Time
- Monthly Self Care Leave offered
- Parental leave
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Vision insurance Offered
- Monday through Friday 8 to 5, hybrid office/remote work.
- Position is based at the Esperanza Community, but Multiple Locations Possible in the Austin, Texas area based on the needs of the organization.
All employees will be expected to follow the guidelines & recommendations of the CDC
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
The Other Ones Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunity.
Other Ones Foundation, Inc.Austin, TX
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Reporting Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.