DevSecOps Consultant, Terraform
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a technology consulting firm that specializes in cloud native and enterprise DevSecOps transformations. We are passionate about technology and building value for our clients through amazing technical solutions using cloud native, containers and extreme automation based DevSecOps practices. We believe in pushing the envelope and setting the bar high. That's one of the main reasons our customers love working with us. There are many factors that go into building and delivering superior technical solutions, but the most important factor is having top notch people. If you love building cloud native systems, applications and automation solutions in the cloud and you are looking to join a company that is an Enterprise DevSecOps and Cloud Native powerhouse, then keep reading.Job Description
You will be part of our DevSecOps practice and will be primarily working on building enterprise DevSecOps solutions based on IAC (Terraform), Azure, Docker and the K8s ecosystem in general. You must have a solid understanding of cloud systems and platform engineering concepts. In this role, you will create, deploy, configure, and manage cloud infrastructure environments and/or applications through cross-technology administration, Terraform scripting, and monitoring automation executionQualifications
- 5-7 years of experience supporting and improving DevOps solutions for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
- Strong familiarity with DevOps software configuration management systems and tools: Git, GitLab CI, Artifactory, Ansible/Terraform.
- Hands- on experience writing Terraform scripts to build, change and version IAC within Azure or AWS.
- Experience with integrating security solutions into CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with working in Kubernetes environments and deploying applications following CI/CD pipelines into Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Agile environments with multiple development teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) and provide solutions and presentations as needed.
- Ability to provide full coverage Linux system administration functions to support the DevOps tool sets
- US Citizenship required
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions. Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity
- Commitment to Quality: Passion to conceive and produce world-class solutions that drive real-world value for the customer
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Expectations management.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (written and verbal)
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions
What we offer:
- Ability to make a noticeable difference for the organization and our customers
- Tremendous growth opportunity by becoming part of a rapidly growing organization. It’s not your tenure but what you can bring to the table that defines how your career will be shaped. You control your growth.
- Complex but interesting challenges to improve the depth and breadth of your technical and business skills. Our consultants are business technologists and understand how technology drives business.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Work authorization requirement: US Citizen
Oteemo is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants on merit and business needs and not on race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other factor protected by law. Oteemo complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled employees.
TechnologyView all jobs at Oteemo, Inc