Executive Assistant at Creative Associates International
Oswaldo Holguin Chevy Chase, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, stabilization and democratic development. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Executive Assistant is a dynamic and driven individual focused on delivering high-quality support and solutions. The role primarily supports an executive team consisting of Creative's Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO), and Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The Executive Assistant contributes significantly to the executive team's success by handling a wide range of administrative tasks that facilitate his management and leadership. The incumbent must be well-organized, flexible, service-oriented, and responsive. Key to his or her success will be professional and effective communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization. The Executive Assistant must proactively identify and provide recommendations to address any potential challenges that come their way.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Director, Office of Programs & Operations and may provide additional support to other members of the executive team as needed
- The executives receive timely and effective administrative support and information to ensure maximum operational efficiencies
- Executive's priorities in support of operational and corporate initiatives are adequately staffed and supported.
- Relationships and interactions with the executive team are well managed and supported.
The Executive Assistant will:
- Provide daily administrative support on tasks that may include:
- Entertaining requests requiring senior executives' approval and consideration;
- Managing calendar and scheduling meetings in accordance with individual priorities;
- Processing monthly and travel expense reports;
- Coordinating travel arrangements;
- Maintaining files and records;
- Processing vendor payments;
- Administer correspondence, manage incoming calls, and prioritize phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism;
- Write error-free, professional and eloquent content for emails, announcements, and other business documents;
- Actively support the onboarding and mainstreaming of staff and consultants reporting to the team by serving as an initial point of contact;
- Maintain a working and current knowledge of Creative Associates and technical areas, observing general and business development meetings and attending relevant internal events;
- Support the preparation of budgets and related financial reports that monitor revenues, expenditures and billability;
- Prepare and coordinate agendas, presentations, information, minutes and other pertinent items for business meetings;
- Support the collection of the quarterly Measures of Success reports and annual business plans;
- Support executive leadership initiatives, including, but not limited to, PowerPoints, agendas, research, and other requested items; and
- Provide support for other initiatives or tasks as deemed necessary.**Qualifications**
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, international development or an applicable field of study;
- At least five (5) years' experience providing direct support to senior level executives in a fast-paced environment;
- At least three (3) years' experience providing strategic scheduling support;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, attention to detail and flexible work style;
- Excellent analytical and proactive problem-solving skills;
- Superior verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a service-oriented approach;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with detail and precision to meet defined deadlines;
- Flexibility to transition rapidly and seamlessly between projects;
- Ability to work independently and organize time effectively;
- Excellent judgment and experience and maturity in handling confidential and/or sensitive materials and records with a high degree of integrity and discretion; and
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and SharePoint.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
AddressChevy Chase, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Oswaldo Holguin