Sales Specialist, Foot & Ankle - Southwest
OsteoMed Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
OsteoMed is a leading global innovator, developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialty medical devices, surgical implants and powered surgical instruments.
Our mission is to improve patient outcomes through the design, manufacture, and service of high quality, innovative and cost effective surgical products.
We value teamwork based on trust, respect & communication. We hold our employees accountable by empowering them and recognizing their initiatives. If you are looking for a company who values its employees, apply today!
Sales Specialist - Southwest (Foot & Ankle)
The Sales Specialist, Foot & Ankle (SS) is responsible for drives growth within an assigned region by driving the market acceptance and adoption of product specific to their Business Unit. S/he converts key surgeons to Acumed's products by utilizing a high level of technical and surgical knowledge. The SS provides technical advice to customers to ensure optimum use of our products to maximize surgeon satisfaction and patient outcomes.
The ideal candidate would be located in Arizona or the West Coast (Pacific & Mountain Time Zones)
- Develops and implements business plans to identify and close new business across a multi-state region with both Independent Sales Contractors (ISCs) and direct teams.
- Identifies the needs of new prospects and develops/delivers appropriate responses to meet or exceed needs (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Performs field sales calls for assigned accounts and assigned territory including "on-call" and operating room consultation.
- Build relationships with key teaching institutions.
- Work with other sales personnel, within their region, on product features and selling techniques to help drive sales specific to an assigned Business Unit or product line.
- Provides accounts with excellent post-sale follow up (communication and management of delivery dates, in-service training, and coordinates product replenishment).
- Communicates with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to Acumed's product portfolio and medical educational programs.
- Cross-sells additional products and makes new product introductions to current and new accounts as they become available.
- Drives customer satisfaction and solves customer problems by addressing any issues, concerns, or problems that arise on assigned accounts promptly.
- Maintains customer records in accordance with Acumed specifications using the Company's CRM tool.
- Drives compliance and the principles of responsibility of the AdvaMed code of conduct by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company's policies and procedures.
- Works with sales leadership to coach, train, or mentor Associate Sales Representatives as needed.
- Maintains current training in sales skills and product knowledge.
- Maintains current knowledge on medical device industry, Acumed customers, and competitive trends.
- Actively participates in and attends tradeshows, sales meetings, promotional activities, and professional association meetings as needed both inside and outside of regular business hours.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (business or medical discipline preferred) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience within Foot & Ankle
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other surgical personnel
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Must be able to gain necessary credentialing for hospital access
For more than two decades, OsteoMed has remained sharply focused on meeting the needs of surgeons and their patients by rethinking clinical possibilities with a focus on procedural efficiency, efficacy and uncompromised quality.
A highly nimble and responsive company, OsteoMed is a leading global innovator, developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialty medical devices, surgical implants and powered surgical instruments.
Our success is driven by the ability to quickly develop and deliver innovative, quality products focused on improving patient outcomes and offer technically advanced, simple and cost-effective solutions for surgeons, hospitals and patients. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and world headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas. This allows us to offer remarkable responsiveness to those who count on our products.
OsteoMed is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. As an equal opportunity employer, Acumed|OsteoMed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying to Acumed|OsteoMed and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at OsteoMed