Ostari, Incorporated is a Managed Service Provider specializing in Help Desk, NOC, Network Design & Installation, Administration, Maintenance and Monitoring of Physical, Virtual and Cloud environments. Our customers are all across the US. We have an immediate need for a Service Dispatcher to work from our Carlsbad, California offices.
Dispatch is a key component to service coordination and ensuring our client’s needs can be taken care of in a timely manner, using the best available diagnostics and resources. The successful candidate will be the first contact for our clients, in some cases the voice of our company, and so must remain friendly, courteous, and analytical. The Dispatcher must maintain clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and customers. The Dispatcher maintains the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatches the technicians as service calls are completed. They maintain the on-call schedule, maintain CRM and asset database with current information. Assures that Service Technicians are logging their time properly and produces reports on various ticket and service technician performance metrics.
- Two or more years technical or service dispatch experience with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or corporate Help Desk.
- Two years’ experience in customer service, dispatching or project management.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and super-organized
- Computer skills – at least an intermediate skill level in MS Word, Excel and other computer applications.
- Have a good understanding of the geographical service area in an around San Diego County.
- Needs to be multi-talented with an ability to ask diagnostic questions to manage clients and set achievable expectations.
- Industry knowledge in computers, networks and software applications is highly desired
- College degree preferred.
- Take phone calls and deal directly with customers
- Schedule and coordinate resolution of all service tickets
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call.
- Make sure Service Technician updates the service ticket after each call.
- Respond to overnight messages
- Forecast workload
- Follow up with customers to assure they are pleased with the service call outcome.
- Assure that tickets are responded to and resolved according to contracted SLA commitments
- Update customer and asset files as information is received from vendors or technicians (warranties, new equipment, service contracts, new customer contacts, vendor contacts, licensing info)
- Pulling or ordering parts so the tech is prepared for the job
- Assigning the correct engineer to the problem
- Track time in the AutoTask PSA System
- Helps identify patterns and trends with our clients and ensure the profitability of our agreements
- Assure that ticket responses meet contracted SLA requirements
- Assess tickets for priority, manage triage
- Assess what is critical and requires immediate or same day fixes, next day fixes and scheduled maintenance.
- Facilitate returns on warranty parts