Contract Position – 5 months to start
- Onsite in Oakbrook, IL
- Virtual allowed up to 1 day a week once you’re up and running
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience, agency experience accepted but must have some Corporate
- ATS is SuccessFactors, recruiter will have access to Dice, LI Recruiter and other tools/resources
- Volume – Ongoing 10 to 20 requisitions
- Client facing - front row seat with local hiring managers. Must be able to do intake, push back if needed, ask thoughtful questions and be a true partner.
Our client is looking for a Tech Recruiter that partners with their hiring manager and HRBP to assess and understand the staffing needs of each client and business. Develops and executes recruiting strategy. Sources, screens, and develops networks of people to support a strong candidate pipeline. Interviews candidates, provides guidance on hiring decisions, offer components and closing. Maintains effective and proactive communication to keep all stakeholders informed and influences the search process with a strong consultative approach. Promotes the company image, culture and benefits.
Cloud Computing – AWS, Azure.
Recruits for a variety of technical positions, with some focus on non-exempt positions in the field, customer service, machine support, NOC, or other para-professional positions.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience