Jr. ISP/OSP Specialist - Defense Industry
Osprey Talent Solutions, LLC Kaneohe, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The qualified candidate will:
- Operate tools and equipment (including all necessary protective equipment) required to install, repair, and maintain copper and fiber optic cabling, associated media, and related infrastructure. Experience with Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA) standards.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and 2 years of relevant experience
- Must possess active DOD Secret Clearance
- Experience with Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA) standards.
- Must possess one of the below Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI) certifications:
- BICSI Cabling Installer 1
- BICSI Cabling Installer 2, Copper, 1 Year
- BICSI Cabling Installer 2, Optical Fiber, 2 Years
- BICSI Cabling Technician, 3 Years
- Desired Qualifications:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- ISP/OSP Tools and equipment