OSO HOME CARE, INC IS HIRING A FULL-TIME PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
SEEKING AN ENERGETIC, CUSTOMER-FOCUSED, TEAM PLAYER FOR FAST-PACED HOME INFUSION PHARMACY
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- PROCESSING REFILLS
- COORDINATING DELIVERIES TO PATIENTS
- COMMUNICATING WITH VARIOUS HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- ENTERING INFORMATION AND NOTES INTO ELECTRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS SYSTEM
- COMMUNICATING WITH AUTHORIZATION AND PRESCRIPTION BENEFIT TEAMS
- PROVIDING OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
- VARIOUS DUTIES RELATING TO PHARMACY OPERATIONS
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- COMPUTER LITERACY WITH FAST TYPING SKILLS
- ACTIVE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN LICENSE
Spanish speaking is PREFERRED
Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective health care services to the patients we serve and remain a stable, profitable business.
Oso Home Care, Inc.
Why Work Here?We are a privately owned Corporation founded in 1984. http://osohomecare.com Our mission is to provide high quality, cost effective health care services to the patients we serve and remain a stable, profitable business.
Great benefits, family owned, room for growth, rewarding, fun and supportive atmosphere.