- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Oversee AP and AR functions
- Manage and review bank reconciliations for various bank accounts and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple entities
- Prepare all necessary monthly account reconciliations
- Tracks Capital asset purchases and update Depreciation Schedules
- Review HST and Payroll Tax filing and ensure the report reconciles to the GL
- Ensures Government filings are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Monitors weekly Restaurants Sales, Food Cost, and Expenses. Analyze material waste factors and determine labor standards
- Review and maintain weekly average cost calculation for new and existing product lines
- Provide sales and margin analysis on products and customers as needed
- Prepare Inventory reconciliations and valuation reports.
- Supports year-end Audit requirements.
- Ad-hoc tasks related.
Who you are:
- Completion of university degree in accounting.
- Hands on experience applying knowledge of costing and accounting principles within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced growth environment.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of balance sheets, ledger entries, etc.
- Sound judgement and good analytical skills, as well as excellent research skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Pivots and Formula/Functions experience preferred.
- If you see yourself as a great match for this role, send us your resume.
- If you’re not interested, but know someone who might be, share this job posting with them.
- If we’re interested, we’ll reach out to you to schedule a telephone interview.
- If you continue to be a prime candidate, we’ll schedule an in-person interview.
- If you’re our leading candidate, we’ll check your references and provided they’re as good as we expect, we’ll extend you an offer.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with us, however due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
We will provide accommodation on request throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please inform our Human Resources department of the nature of the accommodation that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Salary will be based on qualifications, skills & experience
Osmow’s is a fast-casual restaurant franchise with over 130 locations capturing a truly modern taste of Mediterranean cuisine while giving customers the luxury of customizing their preferences.
Osmow’s aspires to be the largest Mediterranean fast casual restaurant chain in North America. From our signature sauces to our seasonal dishes, we continuously innovate to bring our customers fresh, new menu items with a contemporary twist. While we are rapidly expanding, we maintain our Canadian roots and regularly give back to the community.
Why you want to work with us:
We are an organization that is rapidly expanding.
We’re an organization with a strong emphasis on team culture.
Our entrepreneurial roots support a culture of collaboration.
We’re always looking to promote internal talent
We have a tight-knit team to support you every step of the way.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh AP Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.