Summary of Duties
Support the PKI enclave in Oklahoma City to assist DECC Operators with operations of all PKI PMO systems. Provide expertise in Redhat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Directory Server, Red Hat Certificate System, Red Hat Directory Services, directory Access Control Lists, Directory synchronization tools, PKI, network communication, encryption to include Hardware Security Module (HSM), Extensible Markup Language, Java code development, X.500 directories, Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), HTTP Secure, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol , Active Directory, Cisco IOS, F5 BigIP Local Traffic Management (LTM)/Global Traffic Management (GTM) iRules, fundamental troubleshooting skills, enterprise level directory administration tools, and other closely related Directory services technologies.
Optimize system operation and resource access and utilization and performs capacity analysis and planning. Ensure production schedules are met. Coordinate the resolution of production-related problems. Provide users with computer output and assistance to users in accessing and using systems.
Experience, Education, Skills and Certifications
- Must have experience supporting DoD PKI.
- Must be a US Citizen with a current Secret Security Clearance
- Shorthand Experience Requirement: BS/BA, 5yrs, IAT II
- Detailed Requirement: BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering.
- 5 years relevant experience in system administration with at least 1 year of experience in daily activities associated with configuration and operation of computer systems.
- Must have experience utilizing Red Hat Satellite. A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certificate may be substituted for 1 year of Red Hat Satellite experience, and a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) may be substituted for 2 years of Red Hat Satellite experience.
- 8 years of relevant experience can be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- An AA or AS degree along with 4 years of relevant experience can be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
- IAT Level II Certification: CCNA Security, CYSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ or SSCP
Contingent upon Contract Award