The Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading the external and internal communication and brand strategies including pursuing strategic projects in the areas of product positioning and promotion, customer relationships, sales support, and public relations. This person is responsible for managing all programs, processes, and procedures directly related to business/product development and improvement domestically and internationally markets.
- Lead brand marketing and channel teams to develop product launch programs and sales promotion programs both domestically and globally.
- Plan, manage and execute product specific internal and external marketing and communication measures in close collaboration with the product management and marketing team.
- Oversee the development of promotional activities using events, fairs, online, communication campaigns and print media, and other communications vehicles to promote products, systems, and services.
- Stimulating lead generation through advertising, sponsorship and other promotional activities and ensuring consistent communication across multiple and appropriate media to extend the company’s visibility.
- Conduct end-user and competitive market research to determine pricing, margin, and profitability targets.
- Monitor the pulse of the market and competitor landscape and develop strategies to sell against the competitor’s product.
- Active support to make market introduction concepts of new products and follow-up the process
- Analysis and evaluation of the product /brand status in the market and deriving specific marketing measures to increase product/brand image in cooperation with internal contacts (sales, product management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or comparable experience
- 5+ years’ work experience in marketing or product promotion in an industrial setting
- 5+ experience in using multiple Social Media Platforms
- Hands on mentality, stress- resistant, strong sense of responsibility (ownership)
- Strong project management experience
- Must have experience and thorough working knowledge of marketing plans which includes an understanding of product positioning and market analysis.