Optimization Associate, Process Improvement
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring an Optimization Associate, Process Improvement to join our Concierge Optimization Team!
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role:
As a member of the Optimization team you will increase efficiency and processes that improve the experiences of our members and providers. You will work with internal Oscar teams ranging from clinical, operations, legal, and technical teams.
As an Associate within our Optimization team, you will work with multiple departments to further guide the success and optimization of Oscar's operations. You will ensure operational success on operations important to Oscar by breaking down complex problems, driving the development of process improvements, and facilitating support where needed to ensure sustainable solutions.
You will report to the Senior Manager, CGA & MA Optimization. This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
- You will lead product implementation transitions by capturing current state workflows for the lifecycle teams, analyzing workflows to increase efficiency and work with other teams to implement new workflows and processes
- Help launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly. Identify opportunities and determine product strategy
- You will help manage projects through all phases of the life cycle, including project initiation, requirements, design, testing, implementation and post implementation review.
- Help with driving delivery of new product launches and execution of product roadmap in collaboration across Oscar's production units
- You will work with project partners to determine requirements, establish status reports, develop communication plans and create management presentations.
- Monitor the status of specific project dependencies related to the project incorporating such constraints into the plan.
- Identify and collaborate to prioritize and communicate project risks.
- 4+ years of work experience in health insurance or operations
- Experience coordinating with teams and external partners
- Experience designing and improving workflows and standing up operating procedures to mirror those
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years commensurate experience
- Lean/Six Sigma Certifications
- PMP Certifications or Program Management Certifications
- Healthcare experience (Health Insurance, Health Systems, or Healthcare Consulting)
- Experience defining tech requirements and partnering with tech teams to execute
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable and accessible for all, and apply this same vision to our perks and benefits, including: medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
*Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices, employees conducting sales work in the field and employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.
RetailView all jobs at Oscar Health