Google Cloud Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a technology firm providing fraud detection and data validation services to US lenders. The technology development team is a small group dedicated to high-quality implementations and innovation. organization that values its employees and has a strong respect for work/life balance. You can expect to work with a team where your experience and intelligence are appreciated, and your input is welcomed.
We are looking for an experienced Google Cloud Engineer to join our growing organization. The candidate should be local to the downtown Toronto area for occasional on-site work, but will be a mostly remote position. In this position, you will implement and manage infrastructure projects and processes. You must have practical experience with Linux Administration and Networking, and you will be available to address operational issues as they arise. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base are essential.
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package
- Yearly salary adjustments, cash bonuses, and stock options
- Mostly remote with occasional need for onsite work
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with some or all of the following:
- Google Cloud Platform
- MySQL or CloudSQL,
- CI/CD technologies such as ArgoCD
- Experience with infrastructure automation: Ansible and Terraform Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Understanding of infosec issues and mitigation.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Nav Kamal or call him on 416-688-2791.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne RecruitmentWhy Work Here?
Comfort is our Client's calling, providing outstanding comfort solutions is their goal, and the room for growth and learning is exponential.
The company's goal is delivering a great customer experience, attracting great talent and giving back to the communities where we all live and work.