Supervisor: General Superintendent
Compensation: FLSA Status Exempt
Location: Redmond, Washington (reporting to various project jobsite locations in the Greater Seattle Area)
Leads field construction activities and personnel on assigned projects. May be responsible for leading multiple projects simultaneously. Ensures that the projects meet budget, schedule, quality and safety objectives. Is responsible for developing Foremen to help ensure that the company has the field personnel necessary to meet staffing needs. Will lead and participate in business development and estimating activities within their core competency.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with owners, architects, subcontractors, and vendors
- Develop a project schedule and sequence of work
- Have a working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts and purchase orders
- Direct day-to day operations and subcontractors onsite through all phases of construction
- Inspect work in progress to ensure quality of workmanship, conformance to contract, and adherence to schedule
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and local regulations, statutes, ordinances, rules and laws
- Ensure that all Osborne employees, subcontractor employees, and visitors to the jobsite comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Must be willing to travel, if required
Essential Skills and Experience
- 7+ years’ construction experience managing commercial, multi-family, and/or hospitality general construction projects
- Capable of leading a $35M+ project
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, and drawings and specifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite programs and computer based scheduling software
- CPR/First Aid Certification card or obtained within first 60 days of employment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Current driver’s license
- OSHA 30 Certified
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Osborne is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected category.
Osborne maintains a drug and alcohol-free work place. Drug tests are performed by Osborne for the following: pre-employment, post-accident, randomly, and for cause.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify.