Osborne Company is a premier manufacturer’s representative in Northern California, Northern Nevada and Hawaii. For 47-years we have represented the most dynamic manufacturers in the plumbing and mechanical equipment industries. We are an established and expanding agency that is built around our people. We are currently seeking an exceptional team player to cover the Sacramento Valley / North Coast sales territory. The ideal candidate will provide outstanding customer service, is respectful and considerate, and will maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity.
Territory Sales Representatives are primarily responsible for managing our established wholesale distribution network, developing new and beneficial relationships with plumbing and mechanical contractors, and working directly with developers and builders to specify our product offering.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Actively collaborate with management to create territory sales plans and goals.
- Engage our wholesale distribution partners to demonstrate the value of our product line.
- Be prepared to identify each customer’s unique needs and recommend the appropriate solution including demonstrating the installation of our products.
- Provide installation/sales training for our products.
- Identify and adjust to emerging market trends in your territory.
- Increase business base by networking, developing, educating and equipping distributor outside/inside sales personnel to demonstrate and sell our products.
- Actively participate in company sales meetings and trainings to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Practice honesty and integrity in all business relations.
- Present a professional image to customers and vendors.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven success in meeting sales goals.
- Strong desire to work independently and remotely from the field.
- Ability to adapt to new selling strategies and techniques as needed.
- Capable of delivering superior customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Consistent integrity and ethical standards.
- Efficient project and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Success driven individual capable of analyzing, adapting and thriving in a rapidly growing environment.
Desired experience and education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science preferred with a minimum of three years’ industry experience in an outside sales position.
- High School Diploma required with a minimum of five years’ industry experience in an outside sales position.
- We believe in offering our prospective employees a competitive salary based on experience.
- We also believe deeply in our team philosophy and bonus our employees yearly based on our overall company profitability.
- Our employees are the heartbeat of our agency and your health is our best asset, we offer paid medical to help offset the cost associated with maintaining your health.
- As a Territory Sales Representative driving will be a large component of your daily schedule and we understand the wear and tear that this will cause any vehicle, because of this we offer a monthly car allowance. We also provide a company-issued gas card to cover your business fuel expenses.
- As a company, we recognize that our employees need time to rest, relax, rejuvenate and spend time with family and friends, so we offer paid vacation and holidays. We also recognize that our employees need financial stability in their retirement years, so we offer access to our simplified employee pension plan in which we also contribute an annual donation for each employee.
To begin the application process, all interested candidates should apply with their current resume and desired salary requirements.
Osborne Company, Inc