Regional Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Osborn is the global leader in surface treatment and finishing solutions, we have more patents on products and processes than all other brush companies combined. Engineering expertise and manufacturing skills are what set the Osborn brand apart. People experienced in surface treatment solutions and finishing tools. Collaborating with customers to achieve optimum results, matching tough finishing problems with the right solutions when and where you need them
Fostering a world-class working environment, Osborn prides itself on its ability to retain talent through consistently challenging and rewarding employees and providing true opportunity for career growth.
This position covers the Midwest Territory which includes IN, OH and MI.
*Previous industrial brush sales experience highly preferred
• Engage, develop, establish and foster selling relationships with both internal and external customers to successfully implement the Osborn strategic plan.
• Maintain valuable insight into the current state of the market, competitive landscape and price positioning within the Geographic's for territory assignment.
• Reflect the premium brand of Osborn in all facets of the job on the phone, via email, in meetings, etc.
• Work as part of a collaborative, team environment.
The primary day-to-day responsibility is to proactively engage all distributor partners, end-user customers and deliver exceptional, profitable sales growth. Success requires proactive, two-way communication across all functional areas of the company, working to ensure the highest level of sales performance while maintaining a world-class customer experience.
• Aggressively lead/drive sales to meet or exceed territory business plan.
• Position the Osborn brand as a quality supplier in the market.
• Service the existing customer base via industrial distributor partners, along with adding distribution when necessary in the territory.
• Provide training for distributors inside and outside sales reps and end-user training.
• Internally, work closely with marketing, customer service, and field application engineers.
• Provide end-user application calls through using your technical knowledge to make recommendations to make process improvement.
• Constantly analyze the territory/market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer's opportunity.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities in territory.
• Effective written skills providing monthly sales reports and any other reports on request.
• Participate in trade shows and conventions.
• College degree (business, sales) preferred or equivalent work experience
• Previous industrial brush sales experience highly preferred
• Proven experience with industrial or technical products a plus
• Must sign a non-compete agreement.
• Candidate must be able to establish and foster relationships with key decision makers and customers across Industrial market.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills: ability to make quick, effective decisions to resolve customer challenges.
• Basic business mathematics required.
• Must possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and CRM programs.)
• Effective listening skills.
• A self-motivated individual able to build and foster strong business relationships.
• Independent thinking and ability to exercise good judgment.
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
With offices and manufacturing facilities in Europe, United States, Mexico, China, and India, we are uniquely positioned to deliver best-in-class service to customers around the world--all within a framework of integrity, true partnership, and a commitment to lean manufacturing principles.
Osborn is a global leader in metal preparation, polishing, and finishing. Craftsmen have been choosing Osborn industrial brushes, buffs, compounds and abrasives since 1887 due to our products' robust performance and long life. With innovative technology and more than a century of expertise, we deliver industry-leading, high-performance products, technical support, and engineering solutions. With offices and manufacturing facilities in Europe, United States, Mexico, China, and India, we are uniquely positioned to deliver best-in-class service to customers around the world--all within a framework of integrity, true partnership, and a commitment to lean manufacturing principles.
2350 Salisbury Road NorthCincinnati, OH