***This position is in SAN BRUNO. Great position for someone with Treatment Coordinator experience or medical billing
Fun and stable Orthodontic (braces and Invisalign) practice is actively recruiting accounting office assistant with Insurance and e-file experience. Looking for a responsible and professional individual with great attitude. Health insurance, orthodontic treatment and other great benefits available after probationary period.
Come join our team!
- Assist other personnel in preparing and processing insurance, financial and other accounting aspects of the office
- Inquire and obtain patients' dental benefits
- Submit dental claims (electronically or through the mail)
- Track insurance payments
- Prepare letters for campaigns
- Other office duties as assigned
Requirements (Your resume must clearly state these requirements)
- 3 years dental or medical insurance e-claims experience
- Microsoft Suite proficiency and comfortable with technology
- Ortho2 Edge Practice software experience a plus but not required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.