Radiology Technologist - Signing Bonus!!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $26 to $39 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Signing Bonus Offered!!
Veterans and military spouses encouraged to apply!
OrthoVirginia, Virginia's largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care, is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Radiology Technologist to join our team in Alexandria, VA! Along with a collaborative, team-oriented work environment, our outstanding employment package includes competitive salaries, excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid time off (PTO), a generous 401k incentive plan, short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a company-wide wellness program.
The Radiology Technologist position is responsible for the safe and compliant operation of X-ray technologies to produce digital images of bones and tissues that help doctors diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
Primary Functions & Accountabilities
- Prepare patients for radiological procedures and follow established procedures for patient care and safety
- Protect patients, yourself and staff from radiation exposure by practicing sound procedures which meet or exceed recommended industry standards.
- Obtain quality radiographs of patients in an acceptable timeframe; Process and accurately digitize images with correct patient data
- Prepare examination rooms for radiographic procedures
- Review each exam for technical accuracy and identify anatomical orientation on all images
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Comply with radiation safety guidelines and operates radiographic equipment safely
- Demonstrate willingness to assist in additional duties as required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to provide a high level of patient care in a professional and courteous manner
- Good knowledge of anatomy/pathology
- Ability to operate radiation producing equipment
- Must possess initiative and work well with a team; Growth and leadership potential for successful candidates
- Must be amenable to cross-training opportunities
- 2+ years of Radiology Technologist experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and other computer operations
- Current Virginia Radiologic Technologist License required
- ARRT Certification required
OrthoVirginiaWhy Work Here?
Amazing benefits and free parking at all 34 locations!
OrthoVirginia is the state’s largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care which serves the needs of its patients through a team of highly trained specialists who are committed to the independent practice of medicine. Located in Central Virginia, Northern Virginia, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake and Western Virginia ( Farmville, Lynchburg, Bluefield, Wytheville, Christiansburg and Blacksburg). OrthoVirginia has over 100 physicians, 34 office locations to include MRI facilities, office operatories, physical and hand therapy clinics and sports medicine clinics. Its mission is to improve the musculoskeletal health and well-being of those who live in the communities that it serves. OrthoVirginia’s statewide network of physicians and healthcare providers strives to deliver high quality, cost effective orthopaedic care to its patients.
6355 Walker Lane Suite 202 AlexandriaSpringfield, VA