- Manage team of call center employees to promote a working team environment and ensure best practices are shared.
- Monitors productivity and performance standards. Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Plans and directs workflow and project assignments.
- Oversees call volume to ensure service standards are met.
- Provide oversight and direction for call center staff including scheduling, training, coaching and supervision.
- Assist in the hiring, training and performance evaluation of staff.
- Create, implement and evaluate policies and procedures, protocols and effective workflow processes in conjunction with the Revenue Cycle Director.
- Creates and monitors effective communication avenues with physicians, medical assistants, division leadership and staff.
- Works with the Revenue Cycle Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the team.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements.
- Serves as a point of escalation for calls requiring a higher degree of expertise or discretion to resolve customer issues and ensure timely resolution.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management.
- Perform related functions as outlined by the Revenue Cycle Director.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills both written and oral; the ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated, can work independently.
- Strong computer, analytic and data management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Ability to coach and motivate staff to meet and exceed performance goals
- Ability to promote the highest level of ethical & professional conduct
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and make independent decisions.
· Ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
- Two to three years of proven managerial experience in a call center environment.
- Ability to coach and motivate representatives to meet and exceed performance goals
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment and provide dynamic support.