Orthoscan / Ziehm Imaging a North Scottsdale Medical Device manufacturer located in Scottsdale, Az. is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented professional with a positive can-do attitude to join our team as a full-time Full Stack Web Developer located in North Scottsdale. Salary starting at $67,500 or commensurate with skills and experience.
Why Work for Orthoscan / Ziehm Imaging?
There's something special about our Company. There's a sense of pride that comes from building a product that helps improve peoples lives and making the most of ourselves as a company and as individuals. We know the success of the Company depends on every employee in our organization, it is our people who make the difference.
We are on a new journey of growth, building on our assets: our brand, our financial strength, our global reach, and the strong commitment of our management and employees. Our journey focuses on leveraging our strengths to become a truly sustainable growth company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in the world.
What do we offer?
- The challenge of meaningful work - we offer constant opportunities to grow and develop world-class skills and a truly rewarding career.
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
- Eight paid holidays plus a generous PTO and vacation time plan.
- Great benefit plans, major medical, dental and vision.
- Company 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Competitive pay; starting salary $67,500 or commensurate with skills and experience.
What do we expect from you?
- The ability to contribute, to make a difference and have a tangible impact - turning your passion into action.
- Creative and fresh thinking in your work.
- A spirit of collaboration - you thrive when you work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities.
- The ability to perform the job duties successfully.
The Full Stack Developer reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing. The Full Stack Developer primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, employee portal and databases for website functionality and coding for mobile platforms.
- Must be proficient in both front and back end coding.
- Write clean, maintainable, performant, and secure code.
- Develop custom WordPress themes and custom blocks (keep plugins to a minimum!).
- Integrate and configure WooCommerce with payment gateway support.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on new projects while maintaining existing products.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Must have a solid understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Troubleshoot issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keep current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- 4 plus years of professional full-stack development experience.
- Prior experience with PHP, WordPress, Apache, MySQL, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Prior experience with Git for version control.
- Preferred experience with Vue, React, WordPress Blocks API, Webpack, Gulp, SEO knowledge.
- Preferred experience in Design or UI/UX experience, including Photoshop, Illustrator, or Figma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work professionally with many different personalities.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully multi-task.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and ahead for problem solving.
- Strong desire to work and actively participate within a team environment.
- Must have a strong sense of self-motivation and be dependable.
- Majority of the work is performed in an office environment.
- Must observe all housekeeping and safety standards of the company.
We support a drug free work environment
We welcome challenges, doing whatever it takes to move beyond them and reach our goals. We work fast, we work smart, and we work together.
From our service department to production team to executive management, all of us at Orthoscan are committed to customer satisfaction. Without our customers and their support, we wouldn't be the market leader we are today.
OrthoScanAt Orthoscan, we're a growing team of individuals dedicated to building groundbreaking imaging devices. We welcome challenges, doing whatever it takes to move beyond them and reach our goals. We work fast, we work smart, and we work together. From our service department to production team to executive management, all of us at Orthoscan are committed to customer satisfaction. Without our customers and their support, we wouldn't be the market leader we are today.