Well established full service custom orthotic and prosthetic facility looking for a CPO or board eligible O & P practitioner. Work in a great team environment minutes from one of the most beautiful places in the world. Rotating shift with hospital call keeps monotony to a minimum and challenges your skills. Will need to meet vendor qualifications through GHX and Intellicentrics.
- Evaluate and interview patients to determine their needs
- Hospital call as needed
- Measure patients in order to design and fit medical devices
- Design orthopedic and prosthetic devices based on physicians' prescriptions
- Take a mold of the part of a patient’s body that will be fitted with a brace or artificial limb
- Select materials to be used for the orthotic or prosthetic device
- Fit, test, and adjust devices on patients
- Instruct patients in how to use and care for their devices
- Repair or update prosthetic and orthotic devices
- Document care in patients' records
- O & P Certified is a preference, or ability to be certified within the first 6 months.
***Benefits include paid vacation, company matching 401K, health insurance with company paid vision and dental after 90 days.
***Compensation is based on experience.