We are currently seeking a Receiving Specialist to work in our Stevens Point facility. The Receiving Specialist is responsible for receiving, sampling and quarantining raw materials and components in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as managing component inventory.
We’re hiring for 2nd shift - Mon – Fri - 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
- Sample raw materials and components by following the appropriate SOP’s
- Mixing Study preparation and weigh-outs
- Facilitate the warehousing and movement of materials, components, and products, as well as the accompanying systematic transfers
- Receive and lot control raw materials and components by following the appropriate SOP’s
- Review and identify shortages and other abnormalities with inventory and receipts, and perform audits and provide feedback to supervisor and Operations
- Pull and stage formulations for manufacturing and replace product back to the warehouse when formulation complete
- Deliver incoming packages to departments and individuals within the OMPI facilities
- Required to use Power Industrial Trucks such as forklift and electric pallet jack
- Provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment for the handling of products in accordance with company policy and abiding with all safety regulations, standards and FDA/GMP compliance guidelines
- Minimum 18 years of age, completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. 2-4-year degree in Supply Chain or related science field equivalent or equivalent combination of education/training and experience desired.
- Use of Microsoft Office; SharePoint and Navision systems desired.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, lift and talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- $14.00 per hour plus $1.00 Shift Differential
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
Apply today to one of the Nations Largest Manufacturers of Functional Medicine!
While having great processes and quality materials is good, what really sets Ortho Molecular Products apart is our great employees. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have a passion for our industry and the work they do. Whether that means you are cleaning a manufacturing room, putting together the latest graphics for our product catalog, or meeting with a physician to discuss how we can improve their practice.
During a time when many companies are looking to reduce staff, we are looking for more qualified individuals who want a career with a stable and growing company.