At the (LMRC) - Lifestyle Matrix Resource Center, we are passionate about helping health care practitioners and their businesses thrive practicing functional, integrative and lifestyle medicine. We have developed a library of clinical programs as well as practice management and business building tools to help make it easier for practitioners to implement and execute functional medicine in their practices. We hire people with an unwavering passion for health and wellness as well as those looking to learn and grow within the functional and integrative medicine industry.
As a Clinical Marketing Content Specialist you will be responsible for curating content used to educate and promote programs and products to prospects and customers. This role researches, coordinates, edits, and integrates the work of our content writers. This includes sourcing, selecting and guiding content developers in the creation of targeted content. This role also analyzes content needs and studies content consumption data to optimize content and develop a schedule for updates, archiving, and ongoing production.
*The Clinical Marketing Content Specialist position will work out of our corporate office in Lake Barrington, IL.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to develop and distribute creative and highly engaging web content, communications, webinars, blog posts, social media materials, and additional clinical resources.
- Assist in developing and executing the LMRC and Evolution of Medicine content marketing strategy through all media channels while adding new content to all portals following the approved content release schedule.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to ensure accuracy and consistency across all written marketing content and incorporate revisions according to current procedures.
- Understand inbound marketing concepts and work on strategies and tactics for acquisition, engagement, and conversion of new and existing customers.
- Understand and work with customer persona and customer experience journeys.
- Follow, curate, and incorporate the newest trends in the industry, across different digital channels (e.g. Social, Forums, Media, etc.), into the overall content mix.
- Organize and facilitate brainstorming sessions to come up with new concepts and creatives.
- Manage all LMRC program automation.
- Manage, update, and improve all content available through the LMRC subscription portal to ensure ongoing high value to subscribers.
- Manage the implementation of LMRC workshops, event strategies, and promotions.
- Manage Facebook strategy, all social media groups, and content schedule.
- Report on consumption of LMRC and Evolution of Medicine content through all media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree and combined experience in related industry and/or applicable work-related experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing content curation.
- Demonstrated work ethic focusing on Creativity, Cooperation, Dependability, Persuasiveness, and Thoroughness.
If you and are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today to this exciting new career.
While having great processes and quality materials is good, what really sets Ortho Molecular Products apart is our great employees. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have a passion for our industry and the work they do. Whether that means you are cleaning a manufacturing room, putting together the latest graphics for our product catalog, or meeting with a physician to discuss how we can improve their practice.
During a time when many companies are looking to reduce staff, we are looking for more qualified individuals who want a career with a stable and growing company.
Ortho Molecular Products
Why Work Here?For more than 30 years, Ortho Molecular Products has formulated and manufactured dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health. We partner exclusively with health care practitioners because we believe the transformation of medicine can only be achieved when practitioner and patient are working together to address the root causes of health concerns. While having great processes and quality materials is good, what really sets Ortho Molecular Products apart is our great employees. We are looking for dedicated professionals who have a passion for our industry and the work they do. Whether that means you are cleaning a manufacturing room, putting together the latest graphics for our product catalog, or meeting with a physician to discuss how we can improve their practice. During a time when many companies are looking to reduce staff, we are looking for more qualified individuals who want a career with a stable and growing company.
Great people, Great culture and a Global leader in the nutritional supplement market.