Demand Planning Professional 1
Orpine East Walpole, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
When it comes to staffing solutions, our strong ties to various talent pools allow us to fulfill the contract and permanent positions for any size company, ranging from Global 2000 Companies to implementation partners.
- Completes regular forecasting and planning for a number of relevant indicators (e.g. production, changes in inventory, scrap forecast, order fulfillment etc.).
- Analyzes, controls and reports on relevant KPI (e.g. project tracking, safety stocks, forecast accuracy, backorders)
- Detects and evaluates deviations from plans and derives recommendations for respective remedial measures.
- Develops supplier forecasts and helps manage logistical processes with suppliers.
- Analyzes inventory changes and develops measures for inventory reduction.
- Maintains a network and cooperates with all involved stakeholder in the respective processes.
- Manages overall goal of "right product, right place, right time, right qty" in a dynamic Supply Chain landscape.
- Position requires sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories of Supply Chain management; certifications in Supply Chain disciplines a plus.
- Work is routine for this field, experience will be gained through inhouse-training.
- 1-3 yrs experience minimum experience required
AddressEast Walpole, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Orpine