Business Analyst III-
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
When it comes to staffing solutions, our strong ties to various talent pools allow us to fulfill the contract and permanent positions for any size company, ranging from Global 2000 Companies to implementation partners.
- The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible to perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- coordination of user acceptance testing
- Serving as a liaison between client and technical teams.
AddressCoral Springs, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Orpine