provide business process design leadership and system support related to:
- Kronos hr payroll system support for timekeeping, payroll and attendance functions
- implementation of kronos shift scheduling to replace the legacy post / duty roster system
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Attend Kronos project team member training thru KnowledgeMap Live.
2. Define and validate business process requirements for pay policies, accrual policies, and work schedules as they related to Time and Leave processing.
3. Define and validate the business process requirements for the Business Structure that will represent the DOC organization in the Kronos application.
4. Participate in solution design workshops to support the final configuration of the Kronos application.
5. Participate in Integration workshops to support interface design between Kronos and SCEIS.
6. Co-Lead testing efforts including test plans, script development, script execution, and defect management.
7. Assist with user training activities including training material development and instructor led training.
8. Co-Lead Change Management activities including project communications and go-live readiness.
9. Assist with defining the location for the installation of the Kronos Timeclock devices.
10. Participate in production go-live planning and production cutover.
11. Review and validate parallel testing results and defect management.
12. Provide post go-live support and monitor the Kronos application results reporting defects as required.
13. Assist with knowledge transfer to the other Kronos project team members.
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- 8+ YEARS EXPERIENCE SAP PUBLIC SECTOR
- IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE BUSINESS PROCESSES IN A PUBLIC SECTOR ENVIRONMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN PUBLIC SECTOR
- PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE IN TIMEKEEPING, PAYROLL, AND ATTENDANCE FUNCTIONALITY
- EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Phone or video