Established in 1975, Corru-Kraft Orora has carefully built a reputation as the premier supplier of corrugated sheets on the West Coast and beyond. Corru-Kraft has achieved success by providing customers with reliable service and top quality product. Corru-Kraft is comprised of three plants strategically located in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Each plant consists of a highly trained workforce, a quality focused management team and well-maintained state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers expectations while solving complex problems as a team. We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you dont need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader.
Corru Kraft Buena Park, a division of Orora Packaging Solutions is seeking a highly skilled Plant Manager to lead our Buena Park, CA operations.
This position will report to the Division Manager.
Location: Buena Park, CA
Travel Requirement: 0-10 % of Travel Required/Frequency
FLSA Status: Exempt
Directs and coordinates activities concerned with all plant operations and the production of company product(s) by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Confers with management personnel to establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
- Ensure enforcement of company policies and safety regulations.
- Revises production schedules and priorities as result of equipment failure or operating problems.
- Consults with engineering personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products.
- Conducts hearings to resolve or effect settlement of grievances and refers unresolved grievances for management union negotiations.
- Compiles, stores, and retrieves production data.
- Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma, plus 5-10 years of related experience and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Orora and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: email@example.com for additional support and guidance
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families. Here's a sample of the benefits we offer:
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Orora does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Orora is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.