Established in 1975, Corru-Kraft Orora has carefully built a reputation as the premier supplier of corrugated sheets on the West Coast and beyond. Corru-Kraft has achieved success by providing customers with reliable service and top quality product. Corru-Kraft is comprised of three plants strategically located in the Los Angeles/Orange County area. Each plant consists of a highly trained workforce, a quality focused management team and well-maintained state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers expectations while solving complex problems as a team. We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you dont need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader.
Orora Packaging Solutions is seeking a experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join our dynamic team with our Corru-Kraft division located in Buena Park, CA.
This position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Location: Corru-Kraft, Buena Park
Travel Requirement: 0% of Travel Required/Frequency
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
What Youll be Responsible For in this Role
In this role the Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for
- Safety and Health of self and team working in the surrounding area. Participation in all Safety Activities.
- Support and maintain ISO 9001 activities and ensure that required processes are maintained.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and general fabrication and installation of machines, tools and equipment.
- Maintenance of facility, grounds and utility systems.
- Works with management; maintains waste water and other facility systems; ensuring environmental and government, city and local regulatory compliance.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs on parts inventory, machinery, tools and equipment.
- Maintain and repair in accordance to diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturers specifications, machinery, mechanical equipment, motors
Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as requested.
What Were Looking For
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in a manufacturing environment.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Skilled mechanical, troubleshooting and electrical in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effective; interpretation and application of safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, diagrams and regulatory requirements, etc.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence; communicate before a group, in teams, to co-workers customers and vendors.
- Ability to make accurate calculations, apply the concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Solve practical problems dealing with a variety of concrete variables in situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization, including dealing with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Proficient in computer software (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to operate various office machines.
- Ability to write routine e-mails and correspondence.
- Ability to possess basic mathematics skill.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you are interested in applying for employment with Orora and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, or if you believe you do not meet any of the required qualifications of a posted position due to a protected disability and would like to explore the possibility of an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at: email@example.com for additional support and guidance
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families. Here's a sample of the benefits we offer:
- Generous PTO
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance
- Group Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Group Short-Term Disability
- Group Long-Term Disability
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions.
Orora does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Orora is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.