Drug Court Clinician
Orleans Parish Criminal District Court New Orleans, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $37,800 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k
Roles, Responsibilities, & Duties
· Provides clinical services to court-mandated clients enrolled in the Orleans Parish Drug Court Program Intensive Outpatient Program.
· Facilitates group counseling sessions (focused on addressing addiction and criminogenic needs), individual counseling sessions, and/or family therapy as outlined in the clients’ treatment plans.
· Participates in weekly interdisciplinary staff meetings with case managers, probation officers, Judges, Clinical Supervisor, and other team members.
· Attends weekly Drug Court Status Hearings and provides clinical recommendations to the court.
· Conducts clinical assessments, such as biopsychosocial and addiction assessments, at clinical intake and as needed throughout the client’s participation in program.
· Creates and updates each client’s Individualized Treatment Plan.
· Maintains clinical case files for each client, including case notes, attendance notes, assessments, Individual Treatment Plans, and discharge summaries.
· Facilitates referrals to outside treatment agencies when a higher level of care is recommended, per ASAM Criteria.
· Maintain an awareness of drug court best practices.
· Attend local drug court trainings, when requested.
· Attend weekly supervision with the Clinical Supervisor.
Orleans Parish Criminal District Court
2700 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70769New Orleans, LA
HealthcareView all jobs at Orleans Parish Criminal District Court