Student Services Coordinator
Orlando Medical Institute Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Student Services Coordinator to become an integral part of our team! You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by the school.
- Act as first point of contact for all school inquiries
- Coordinate school administration services and other educational activities
- Perform general administrative work such as filing and data entry
- Advise students on required admission requirements in their program
- Review audits and alert faculty members of potential problems
- Answering phone calls and/or transferring the call to the proper party
- Immediately greeting and/or assisting students and/or visitors who enter the school
- Register new & returning students who come in or call to apply for admission
- Input students records to the schools admin software programs
- Post & track tuition payments to master student records
- High School Diploma and Associates Degree in the field of Business Management or an equivalent of education
- Previous experience in computer knowledge. Must have proficient experience in Microsoft applications,
i.e.; Gmail, Excel and Word and/or Apple and its applications.
- Previous experience in education administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Orlando Medical Institute
Our educators are all dedicated medical professionals, who are eager to share their knowledge, expertise and collectively aspire to cultivate a respect for the medical field. They actively work in their profession and maintain personal and professional development. Orlando Medical Institute is a progressive school dedicated in providing quality education and training in the field of emergency medical services. It has been our pleasure serving our community in enhancing our students with their careers since December 2004. Our objective is to facilitate the success of every student and enhance not only your potential, but also to enrich the community by motivating our student body to truly appreciate the importance of the medical field. Our diploma and degree programs aim to provide quality education in a growing field in order to build strong medical personnel that Florida’s citizens can count on. We are committed to offering a complete training package in all our offered programs.
6925 Lake Ellenor Dr. Suite 300 OrlandoOrlando, FL
EducationView all jobs at Orlando Medical Institute