Student Services Coordinator - FINANCE
Orlando Medical Institute Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Student Services/Finance Coordinator to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Oversees the overall operations of student financial services, billing and receivables, and cashiering functions of the school
- Provides direction and leadership in financial management, fiscal policies review and changes; conducts special studies as required; ensures compliance with school, state, and federal regulations and standard accounting procedures.
- Provides periodic reports of receipts and fiscal information to the school and to external funding agencies.
- Recommends and participates in the development of schools policies and procedures; may serve on school planning and policy-making committees.
- Encourages customer-oriented staff interaction with students and administrators.
- Interacts with internal and external auditors, participates in auditing projects, or provides information and access to accounting records as required.
- Directs the implementation, administration, and record-keeping.
- Answering phone calls and transferring the call to the proper party.
- Immediately greeting and/or assisting students and/or visitors who enter the school.
- Register new & returning students who come in or call to apply for admission.
- Post & track tuition payments to master student records.
- Report/Advise Student Services of past due tuition.
- On a weekly and monthly statistical reports for outstanding payments
- Input students records to the schools admin software programs
- Ensure all pertinent documents have been submitted and filed in the student’s file
- Ensure complete student file compliance
- Plans, develops, and implements strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the organization.
- Any additional tasks requested by the Director and/or CEO to ensure the smooth functioning and integrity of the school’s operations.
- Associates Degree in the field of Business or an equivalent of education
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have computer knowledge. Must have proficient experience in Microsoft applications, i.e.; Gmail, Excel and Word and/or Apple and its applications.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have a background in customer relations.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations, and school financial policies and procedures.
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
- Knowledge of cashiering and cash management principles, systems, procedures, and standards.
- Knowledge of accounting and accounts receivable principles, methodology, and practices.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart information to a range of clientele and/or media sources.
- Ability to write reports containing fiscal information.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Ability to plan, assess, and evaluate programs.
- Ability to identify and secure alternative funding/revenue sources.
- Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Outstanding interpersonal and community relations skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, and administer complex record-keeping systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of school and/or public auditing policies, standards, and procedures.
Orlando Medical Institute
Our educators are all dedicated medical professionals, who are eager to share their knowledge, expertise and collectively aspire to cultivate a respect for the medical field. They actively work in their profession and maintain personal and professional development. Orlando Medical Institute is a progressive school dedicated in providing quality education and training in the field of emergency medical services. It has been our pleasure serving our community in enhancing our students with their careers since December 2004. Our objective is to facilitate the success of every student and enhance not only your potential, but also to enrich the community by motivating our student body to truly appreciate the importance of the medical field. Our diploma and degree programs aim to provide quality education in a growing field in order to build strong medical personnel that Florida’s citizens can count on. We are committed to offering a complete training package in all our offered programs.
6925 Lake Ellenor Dr. Suite 300 OrlandoOrlando, FL
EducationView all jobs at Orlando Medical Institute