Program Manager Entry Level
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Manager Entry Level
Our Program Manager Entry Level will plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of our organization.
The general project manager is responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Financial - Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Human Resources - Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in the production, warehousing, pricing, and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage the maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts, and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service - Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Program Manager Education and Experience:
- College degree
- Industry-relevant production experience
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
Apply now and include up to date contact information on your resume!
Powered by JazzHR
Orlando Jobs Staffing
AddressLake Mary, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Orlando Jobs Staffing