The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore a Neuromuscular Neurologist opportunity with our comprehensive Neuroscience and Rehabilitation Institute. This outpatient position would provide general neurology services at our downtown Orlando office, to support the entire Orlando Health service area, with a focus on neuromuscular medicine and ALS. Candidates must have a strong clinical background in the treatment of ALS. The ALS Center at Orlando Health is the only comprehensive clinic in Central Florida dedicated to the treatment of ALS. The downtown Orlando clinic provides multidisciplinary care in a single location, offering both convenience and coordinated care.
Qualified candidates must be BC/BE in general neurology and fellowship-trained in neuromuscular diseases. Candidates must also have experience in providing comprehensive management for neurological conditions with a sub specialization in the clinical and electrodiagnostic aspects of neuromuscular diseases, including ALS. Expertise in EMG a must. Additionally, candidates should have a strong and committed interested in academics, with a willingness to teach.
- A collaborative environment with a multi-disciplinary approach that encompasses Neurosurgery, Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation, Neuropsychology and Psychiatry.
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with new patients seeking out Orlando Health for their care.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- 300k+, in addition to a competitive sign-on bonus and quality incentive.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida?s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Florida?s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Orlando Health, Inc.