Orkin is the leader in the pest controlindustry. Our purpose is to help protect the world where we live,work, and play.
Our Termite Control Technicians arecommitted to this purpose.
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!! Just a can-do attitude that wants great earning potential!!!
- Paid Training, Paid Vacation, Great benefits package with a National Service organization
- Looking for great people to join a family-oriented team!!!
- Extensive paid training for our Route Service Specialist who deliver valuable service to customers every day. No prior experience required
- The opportunity to grow your career and control your financial opportunity.
- Competitive pay with commission opportunity
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the abilityto pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements andsafely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time