At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Sales Representatives are committed to this purpose.
Are you a Sales Professional with a Hunter Mentality?
Then check out our Commercial Sales Representative position that can turn into an amazing career.
As a Commercial Sales Representative with Orkin, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, recognition, and have the opportunity earn annual awards trips! We offer extensive paid training and a rewarding career.
The Successful Commercial Sales Representative Will . . .
- Prospect and develop new business in a designated territory
- Achieve sales performance objectives through prospecting new business and assigned leads
- Develop a daily schedule of productive activity from creative sources and qualified leads
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers to explain Orkin products and services
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer’s property
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand held device (iPad) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card upon assignment of territory
- Quality, comprehensive paid training programs as the industry leader
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional Context: sales, commission, inspector, account manager, sales representative, business development, sales professional, residential sales, route sales, B2B, business to business sales, account manager sales, cold calling, territory sales, outside sales, door to door sales, commercial account sales professional