Administrative Customer Service Representative
At Wilson’s Pest Management d/b/a/ Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
As part of the Orkin team, you’ll be critical to helping our customers feel we’ve delivered on our promise. That means building on our reputation for top-notch service from the industry leader with more than 120 years of protecting homes and businesses.
We are seeking an energetic and customer-focused Administrative Assistant to support our teams in the field. The Pest Control industry is not exactly what it may seem. Pest Control is more of a maintenance program to ensure that our customers don’t suffer from reoccurring pest activity. Like electricians or HVAC technicians, our ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of the customers that we serve.
What You’ll Do
- Answering telephones and directing persons and/or telephone calls to the appropriate department or person.
- Providing information about products and services over the phone.
- Resolving customer complaints.
- Receiving and delivering messages verbally and/or in writing.
- Scheduling inspections and/or pest control jobs.
- Entering work orders.
- Collecting past-due receivables.
- Compiling data, scanning, and filing.
- Typing termite reports and Notice of Work Completion and/or Exclusion.
- Operating computers, copiers and any other equipment used to affect the efficient, timely operation of the branch.
What’s In It for You?
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- We require the ability to pass a background check and drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Wilson’s Pest Management d/b/a Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.