- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have a business or pest control background and an interest in business growth and development? Are you interested in working for a fast growing, locally owned and operated company? Do you want to work for a company that is an industry leader?
If you are interested in being part of a growing professional team, this Service Manager position is the foundation to your successful business career.
Job Title: Service Manager
Company: Orkin Pest Control/Sawyer, Inc.
- Uphold our brand standards and service-oriented culture
- Deliver first class customer service while interacting with various clients, vendors, and co-workers
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are followed
- Recruit high quality talent for the service team and assist manager with screening & interviewing candidates
- Initial and ongoing training for service specialists. Ensure required licenses, certifications, and/or registrations are obtained and maintained
- Monitor service quality and accuracy through site inspections, service paperwork and reports, and direct communication with clients and service specialists
- Observe specialists in the field; provide recognition and constructive feedback. Conduct regular coaching and performance reviews.
- Monitor vehicle operation and maintenance. Address variances from company requirements.
- Manage inventory of products, materials, and equipment. Allocate to service team per service requirements and maintain proper documentation.
- Support the efforts of sales representatives; Encourage service specialists to upsell clients and generate leads for the sales team
- Monitor service routes and schedules, regularly review service paperwork and reports, and take action as necessary to ensure work is complete, accurate, and on time.
- Lead and implement approved projects and ensure timely completion; Participate and provide support to Leadership Team on branch projects
- Manage and oversee branch operations in absence of Operations Manager
- Minimum of 5-years customer service experience required
- Minimum of 3-years team supervision and leadership experience required
- High degree of professionalism with exceptional follow-up and organizational skills
- Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment
- Ambitious, results-driven, and not afraid of healthy competition
- Resourceful and able to learn new products, services, and processes quickly
- Strong facilitation and team skills
- Ability to write clear, concise communications: excellent grammar, spelling, and editing skills
- Qualified candidates must pass a background check and drug screening
- Competitive Pay with Annual Pay Increase
- Service Vehicle
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
Orkin Pest Control
BusinessView all jobs at Orkin Pest Control