Orkin is the leader in the pest control industry. Our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Route Service Specialists are committed to this purpose.
- NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!!! Just a can-do attitude that wants great earning potential!!!
- Paid Training, Paid Vacation, Great benefits package with a National Service organization
- Looking for great people to join a family-oriented team!!!
- Extensive paid training for our Route Service Specialist who deliver valuable service to customers every day. No prior experience required
- The opportunity to grow your career and control your financial opportunity.
- Competitive pay with commission opportunity
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills