First Year Earnings Opportunity of $65,000 - $70,000+
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Outside Sales Professionals are committed to this purpose.
As an Outside Sales Professional with Orkin, you will be provided the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, recognition, and opportunities for annual awards trips! We offer award-winning paid training and a rewarding career.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your earnings? Then check out our Sales Professional position that can turn into an amazing career!
The Successful Sales Professional Will . . .
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers in their homes to explain Orkin’s products and services
- Conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer’s property
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations
- Complete proper paperwork to begin service for the customer and leverage your hand held device (iPad) provided for thoroughness, speed and accuracy
- Achieve sales performance objectives through assigned leads and new business development
- Competitive pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card upon territory assignment
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: sales, commission, inspector, account manager, sales representative, business development, sales professional, residential sales, route sales, B2B, business to business sales, account manager sales, cold calling, territory sales, outside sales, door to door sales, commercial account sales professionalEducationRequired
- High School/GED or better
- Bachelors or better
- Driver License
- Customer Focus
- Influencing Others
- Goal Achievement
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description