First Year Earnings Opportunity of $70,000+
Top Performers Earn More Than $100,000+
ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER / HIRING NOW!
Are you and inside salesperson who is tired of sitting behind a desk all day? Or a road warrior who wants work life balance and to spend more time with your family? If you have what it takes to shine as part of a high-performance, consultative, sales team, this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about an exciting career with Orkin.
What We’re Looking For…
You are a positive professional who enjoys independence, building relationships, having fun and controlling your income. You relate well to all kinds of people, listen, and understand their needs. You explain things easily in ways that people can understand.
What You’ll Be Doing…
As an Outside Sales Professional with Orkin, you will have the opportunity to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity. Our sales professionals earn top wages, recognition, and opportunities for annual awards trips!
- Serve as a problem solver for customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the best overall pest solution for each customer's needs.
- Achieve goals through prospecting new business and assigned leads—we have a robust advertising budget to provide you with leads.
- Schedule sales appointments and meet with potential customers in their homes to explain Orkin’s products and services.
- Inspect the interior and exterior of the customer’s home—don’t worry, we teach you how!
- Make recommendations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations.
- Use the iPad we provide to prepare sales agreements and help you stay organized—we will provide training on this too!
- Competitive base pay plus commission
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Quality, comprehensive paid training
- Market leading software including a company provided iPhone and iPad
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
You’ll need to have…
· Ability to build customer relationships by understanding their needs and concerns
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid Driver’s License
Even better if you have…
· Customer service or sales experience
Orkin is committed to helping team members achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe hiring a diverse and intelligent workforce is essential to success. Orkin offers individuals the chance to stand out from the crowd and do something different, while allowing team members to have a level of authority that most other companies cannot offer.
· As the industry leader, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
But enough about us. We want to learn about you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1901, Atlanta-based Orkin is an industry leader in essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects. The company operates more than 400 locations with almost 8,000 employees. Using a proprietary, three-step approach, Orkin provides customized services to approximately 1.7 million homeowners and businesses in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, South America, Central America, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Asia, the Mediterranean and Africa. Orkin is committed to studying pest biology and applying scientifically proven methods. The company collaborates with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and eight major universities to conduct research and helps educate consumers and businesses on pest-related health threats. Learn more about Orkin at Orkin.com. Orkin is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Rollins Inc. (NYSE: ROL). Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Opportunity for financial and professional advancement!