$14.00 Per Hour
Come be a part of the Orkin Story? We have a GREAT story to tell and those chapters come from many men and women who had not previously considered the pest management industry. NOW, they have joined the industry leader with this great opportunity as a New Customer Specialist.
Want to GROW YOUR CAREER as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out this chance to write your chapter with us!
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others and GROW YOUR CAREER and doing what experienced leaders do BEST - expand their team’s career growth.
Orkin Pest Control, a national service company and the leader in the pest control industry is seeking a New Customer Specialist to join our successful, growing team. As a New Customer Specialist you will assist in outbound/inbound phone sales and customer service functions.
Responsibilities include placing outbound calls to promote and sell Orkin services, evaluating customer's current situation, and dispatching sales to the field. We are looking for self-motivated candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Successful candidate will have:
- Telephone sales experience
- A thorough understanding of all Microsoft office applications
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- The ability to self-start and work independently
- Background in sales or customer service is preferred
- Clean driving record, pass pre-employment screenings including drug test, and physical
- Competitive hourly rate plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
If you are interested in joining our growing team, please apply now!
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We are a drug-free work environment
We are actively seeking skilled females, transitioning military personnel, and veteran candidates.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Keywords: Inside Sales, Phone Sales, Cold Calling, Customer ServiceExperienceRequired
- 2 year(s): Demonstrated customer relations experience
- 2 year(s): Inside Sales
- 2 year(s): Sales experience and/or sales management experience
- Some college or better
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving Ability
- Results Oriented
- Business Development
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description