Senior Security Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Title: Senior Technician/Team Leader
OSS Headquarters: Edmond, OK
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Orion Security Solutions is seeking a qualified technical security technician for a full-time position to be based in our Las Vegas site. Orion Security Solutions (OSS) is an elite integration firm with expertise in advanced technical, physical, and information technology (IT) security solutions. OSS distinguishes itself from competitors by employing the industry’s best and offering the highest quality solutions to its customers.
The purpose of a Senior Technician/Team Lead is to lead site technicians towards effective and efficient installation and integration of security solutions for our customers. This position requires effective personnel and time management skills to organize and lead project teams.
High school or GED
4+ years of relevant low voltage and/or security field experience (relevant experience can include supervisory roles, Access Control, Video, and Intrusion Detection System installation, system design, and/or other low voltage system and component installation)
Desired Skill Set:
Proficiency reading and interpreting blue prints and plans, excellent communication skills (verbal and written), proficiency with G Suite applications and Microsoft Office programs (primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook), programming and operational proficiency with various video surveillance, access control, and other security systems, effective organizational skills, professional conflict resolution skills, working knowledge of cable infrastructure, and other skills that would assist in effectively fulfilling the responsibilities of this position.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead installation and integration teams of technicians to complete projects on time and budget.
- Work closely with the associated project manager to ensure the project management plan is followed and properly executed.
- Maintain transparency with the project manager with respect to project status, needs, expectations, and details.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Coordinate with the customer to ensure the relationship stays strong and the scope of work is properly completed.
- Ensure safety requirements are followed and any incidents are reported.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned or requires based on needs of OSS.
- Regularly required to run; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; climb ladders, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- Standing 95% of each scheduled shift.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally. Must be able to push and pull 75 pounds frequently and 100 pounds occasionally.
Orion Security Solutions
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Real EstateView all jobs at Orion Security Solutions