Senior IT Deskside Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This is a contract to permanent role**
There will be a six (6) month trial period at a rate of up to $32 per hour.
After the 6-month trial period, if both sides agree the role will transition to a W2 role with full benefits.
IT Deskside Technician – Desktop, Laptop, Server
We are looking for an experienced IT Deskside Technician who can provide onsite, white-glove installation, maintenance, and support services in a highly demanding environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 - 4 + years of experience in delivering these services in a large corporate environment and a track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Must have delivered deskside support within a large corporate environment for a minimum of 2 - 4+ years.
- Possess a wide range of technical skills including client, server, software deployment, email & application knowledge.
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, O/S, and software issues.
- Handling break/fix tickets via Service Now (Outlook, Hardware, s/w).
- Windows & MAC environments.
- Imaging /Reimaging computers/hard drives using SCCM.
- Provide Installations, Moves, Additions, Changes, and Decommissioning of end-user equipment.
- Providing face-to-face customer support as well as telephone support for remote users.
- Mobile device support.
- Ongoing maintenance tasks on the company's desktop environment.
- Highly professional with excellent communication skills, professional attitude, and the flexibility to work out of hours if needed.
- Ability to understand and adhere to all company policies and work without supervision.
- Deploy and/or shipment of devices.
- Dealing with 3rd parties and OEM's if required.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivating.
- Consistently able to provide excellent customer support to the entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels.
- Strong Break Fix skills for Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks, Printers, and mobility devices.
- Broad experience of IT with a basic understanding of Networks, Servers, and Telecoms.
- Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge.
Pay: up to $32.00 per hour
Hours: Onsite Mon-Fri 8 AM 5 PM; overtime where required
Immediate start pending successful interviews and relevant checks
Covid-19 vaccination required
Orion Global Managed Services US Inc
AddressRedwood City, CA
EngineeringView all jobs at Orion Global Managed Services US Inc