Deskside Support Engineer - L2
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**This is a contract position; $33 per hour**
Level 2 Tech Support – Deskside Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer who can provide onsite, white-glove installation, maintenance, and support services in a highly demanding environment.
- Possess a wide range of technical skills including client, server, software deployment, email & application knowledge.
- Strong Break Fix skills for Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks, Printers, and mobility devices.
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware, O/S, and software issues.
- Need good working knowledge in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Azure AD, and SSO
- Imaging / Reimaging computers/hard drives.
- Provide Installation, Moves, Additions, Changes, and Decommissioning of end-user equipment.
- Providing face-to-face customer support as well as telephone support for remote users.
- Ongoing maintenance tasks on the company's desktop environment.
- Knowledge of firewalls and networking (Switches/Routers)
- Highly professional with excellent communication skills, professional attitude, and the flexibility to work out of hours if needed.
- Ability to understand and adhere to all company policies and work without supervision.
- Dealing with 3rd parties and OEMs if required.
- Experience with printers – Xerox
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- MAC support - a plus
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds – standard PC, etc
- Must be detail-oriented and self-motivating.
- Consistently able to provide excellent customer support to the entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels.
- Broad experience in IT with a basic understanding of Networks, Servers, and Telecoms.
- Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge.
- A+ Certification or equivalent
- Network +
- CCENT Certifications and/or equivalent
- ITIL Foundations or Equivalent Certification a plus
Pay: $33.00 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday; some off-hours/overtime possible
Immediate start pending successful interview and relevant checks
Possible 25-35% travel to support two sites; mileage will be reimbursed
Orion Global Managed Services US Inc