In 1983, Orion was founded with a vision of providing restaurant-quality food to the on-the-go consumer. At that time, home pizza delivery competition was growing at a rapid rate, but there was no real focus on the consumer who desired that same quality food away from home.
We worked hard to make the original vision a reality, and in 1986 the Hot Stuff Pizza brand was born. The first licensed Hot Stuff location opened in Webster, SD, on December 17, 1986, and today there are more than 1,100 Hot Stuff Pizza franchises and licenses operating in the United States, with dozens of others in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Orion is currently searching for Software Development Intern to join our growing team for two to three months!
The Software Development Intern will be working as part of a highly skilled software development team, this individual will learn through hands on experience to create advanced and efficient web and system applications along with reporting dashboards for Orion Foods Systems
- Assist in development of multiple types of software development and reporting projects including .Net core, C#, HTML, java script, SQL Server and Power BI.
- Support and administration of custom-built web applications developed by the Orion Development team.
- Design, coding, and quality assurance testing of technical solutions for multiple internal groups.
- Documentation of issues and solutions within a SharePoint/Microsoft Teams environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge in MS Office products (Excel & Word) knowledge of ASP.NET, and C#; Basic knowledge or proficiency in scripting languages and concepts; some knowledge of in SQL and basic queries.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
Education and/ Or Experience
- Currently enrolled or pursuing a degree in Computer Science or relevant field. This position is a two to three months internship.
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer