Come join the Orion Team!
Orion Food Systems currently has franchises in 39 states, the District of Columbia, and on U.S. military bases in four foreign countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional training experience to join our team as a Franchise Training Specialist. If you have a training background, strong communication skills and the ability to help us grow our business, this position may be what you are looking for!
Provide training expertise to Franchisees and other corporate learners to ensure they are able to meet Orion Food Systems standards for store level operational execution. Success in this role is defined by the ability to provide instruction, guidance, direction, coaching, feedback and support regarding implementation of Orion's business strategies
Specific Duties May Include:
- Provide training expertise to Franchisees and other corporate learners to ensure their ability to meet Orion Food Systems standards for store level operational execution.
- Success in this role is defined by the ability to provide instruction, guidance, direction, coaching, feedback and support regarding implementation of Orion's business strategies.
- Facilitates regional and market-level education events for field operations, store operators, and franchisees to support training of initiatives for incumbent populations.
- Trains and certifies new and existing franchisees personnel on proper operational (QSC), administrative and general marketing procedures.
- Manages the delivery of training as required, including monitoring participant's progress and provide feedback to participants and supervisors regarding actual performance of Trainees in any class conducted.
- Cultivates a favorable business relationship with the Franchisee in order to assist the Franchisee to maximize profits.
- 100% travel.
- Cover open Franchise Business Consultant routes as needed.
- Attend tradeshows.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, core values, and company philosophy
- Knowledge of proprietary system, Internet, Spreadsheet, Word and Order processing, and Inventory software, preferred.
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide guidance and coaching to franchisees.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving, math, and analytical skills
Education and/ Or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years training experience in food industry desired.
- Multi-unit operations and P & L responsibility experience preferred.
- Franchise operations background preferred (preferably QSR).
- 50% or greater overnight travel each month - usually by company car.
- Current, valid driver's license and exemplary driving record. Driver's license must meet company's driver expectation point standards. All company drivers have their MVR checked every 6 months for compliance.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Orion is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer