Looking to gain experience in the FinTech Industry?! You can get hands on experience with our technology and learn how we help advisors enjoy their business again!
This internship is with our service teams and those hired will work to accomplish special projects.
Service Group Support
- Assists Orion Service Teams with advisor-specific projects as needed
- Assists Subject Matter Expert Teams with content development for training materials & Orion Service Team support
- Assists with projects assigned by Manager such as development of training material & tools within new training software
- Assists with data gathering and spreadsheet preparation for projects as assigned
- Assumes other general administrative duties as assigned (faxing, scanning, copying, etc.)
- Ensures forms, policies, systems and other information are kept current
- Maintains files in compliance with applicable legal requirements
What knowledge and skills are needed?
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to interact with other departments in the organization
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities
- Effective problem solving and follow-thru skills
Education and Experience needed:
- Minimum of a High School degree or GED required
- At least a current student in Junior or Senior standing working towards a Bachelor's degree in an applicable field
- Orion Industry Certification must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Prior experience in a relevant administrative or customer service role preferred