Sales Associate / Sales Manager
Origins Sale Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Origins is seeking talented individuals to join our team! Ideal candidates are friendly, outgoing, motivated, open to coaching, and able to thrive in a fast-paced high-energy environment. At Origins, customer service is our number one priority, and our Cannabis Guides are essential figures in achieving excellent customer service. Our Cannabis Guides truly are the back-bone of our operation; we couldn’t do the things we do without their help!
Origins is a fast-growing cannabis retail operation with locations in Washington, Oklahoma, and more states to come including California and Maine. In addition to providing an outstanding customer experience, one of Origins’ core values is helping our associates grow both professionally and personally. Origins provides thorough online training for cannabis education. The opportunities for advancement are abundant, and many of our managers and corporate entities started at the Cannabis Guide level. Both long term and seasonal opportunities are available in our Redmond and West Seattle locations at this time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify age requirements via ID
- Educate customers on the products they may find beneficial
- Provide excellent customer service
- Help customers find the products that are right for their individual needs
- Lead tours of our shop and explain our Lifestyle SpectrumR
- Maintain a calm demeanor in times of high traffic
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of store
- Accurately and quickly evaluate the needs of the sales floor to maintain excellent customer service
- Handling of cash at the register
- Punctuality and timeliness - must arrive to all scheduled shifts on-time
- Organization - must be able to effectively transition from tasking to helping customers and vice versa
- Flexibility - must be able to potentially work opens, closes, and holidays as the business needs
- Accurate cash handling - must be able to count cash and give change accurately
- Enforce LCB rules and laws - must be able to enforce all LCB guidelines regarding, age, purchase limits, etc.
- Team player - Able to effectively work with team members to achieve common goals
- Awareness - Effectively monitors sales floor to determine customer and where help is needed
If you think you're a good fit, you can apply by submitting a resume either in store, or by responding directly to this post.
Origins SaleWhy Work Here?
Positive team atmosphere, endless opportunities and learning!
4800 40th Ave SWSeattle, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Origins Sale