Director of Corporate Communications
Original Impressions, LLC Weston, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Director of Corporate Communications + Marketing Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting to the President, the Director of Corporate Communications + Marketing will be responsible for the ideation, development and execution of an integrated communications strategy that clearly defines the evolving PCI brand narrative across channels; underscores the brand’s competitive differentiators; and elevates the brand’s presence in the print, mail and marketing industry.
The Director of Corporate Communications + Marketing will work closely with the Executive Team and senior leaders on communications activities that promote, enhance and protect the organization’s brand reputation. The Director of Corporate Communications + Marketing will be responsible for the development, integration and implementation of a broad range of internal and external communications activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership.
• Serve as senior communications adviser to the Executive Team, providing sound, strategic counsel on internal and external communications, as well as enterprise-level events, including business transactions, material announcements and client accounts management.
• Ideate, develop and execute a multi-channel communications strategy that encompasses both internal and external activities, including B2B communications campaigns and community outreach.
• Build on brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
• Partner with business and HR leads to shape organizational culture through programs, initiatives and announcements.
• Direct and manage media relations, developing and nurturing a broad range of contacts with members of the media, industry organizations + influencers and community leaders.
• Lead a team of communications, marketing and graphics design professionals.
• Direct and manage the creation of digital, video, audio, and print content.
• Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
• Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
• Develop client value propositions, growing project pipeline, expanding in key vertical segments, and driving new business.
• Partner and support Sales and Client Services to create optimized marketing programs that drive and nurture robust lead generation activities and results.
· Create and maintain Corporate Communications budget for communications team and ensure compliance.
· Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive strategic communications, media relations and marketing programs to advance an organization’s vision, mission and goals.
• Superior writing skills and demonstrated ability to influence outcomes as evidenced by accomplishments
• Proven leadership experience with hiring, retaining, developing and inspiring a team of communicators
· Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Creative yet analytical thinker.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience:
• 8-10 years of management experience in Business-to-Business B2B environment with strategic marketing, downstream marketing including campaign development and execution, product/services launch, social media, promotion, advertising, public relations, marcom, digital marketing, and internal field communications.
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or related field is required, an advanced degree is preferred.
Prolonged periods of standing or sitting at workstation
Original Impressions, LLCWhy Work Here?
PCIOI powering great business with services all in one place. Lots of room for professional growth.
Postal Center International (PCI), the leading print, mail and marketing solutions provider in South Florida. Renowned for being the largest, state-of-the-art transactional printer, postal and mail processing service organization, PCI’s family of brands employs 250+ employees and boasts combined annual sales of approximately $60 million. The Company specializes in Marketing, Creative Design, Web Development, Printing, Mailing, Fulfillment, Signs, Supply Management and Promotional Materials for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including but not limited to Banking, Beverages, Cosmetics, Cruise Lines, Fast Food, Healthcare and Hospitality. Through its family of brands, the Company is a triple certified printer, authorized to purchase FSC, SFI and PEFC certified papers and print the certified logos. It is also SOC2 certified and HIPPA compliant; as well as a Certified Minority Supplier at the local, state and national levels. To learn more about Postal Center International and its family of plans, please visit www.pcioi.com.
2965 West Corporate Lakes Blvd Weston FL 33331Weston, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Original Impressions, LLC